PACK LEADER 90
Pack Leader 90 Day Challenge Sponsored By:
Train Hard Be A Leader
About The Pack Leader 90 Challenge
The founder of United K9 has seen over the years how people react with their dogs and how their Husbandry is with their K9 friends. He wanted a way to Motivate Pack Leader to be a Leader so they can keep the K9 friend Happy and Healthy.
Pack Leader 90 Challenge was born. Starting in January 2024 the Challenge was Started. Come Join the Free Challenge and push yourself to become the leader.
Pack Leader 90 Day Challenge
This Pack Leader 90 Challenge will push you and change your mindset to live a happier and healthier life with your dog. Over the next 90 days you will push yourself and your dog to become well Trained Team. Your pack needs to be on the same page and work as one. This is the first step towards that goal.
Here is the Check List for the Challenge
Dog Team Tasks:
- Follow a Feed Routine for Your dog. Make sure your dog gets the right amount of food and water each day. (NO FREE FEEDING)
- Complete a Training Plan for 30-45 min each day. If you need help with a Training plan Find a Local Trainer in your area that can help you get going.
- Walk or Jog with your dog each day for 30 Min. (If you have puppy please walk until they are over a year old.)
- Groom your dog weekly (grooming helps you bond with your dog and also helps with keep the hair down in the house)
- THE RUCK MINDSET CHALLENGE (Ruck with a Backpack or Rucksack)
- Ruck Every Day Until You Complete the Distance Needed for Each Day
- Every 15 Days you will add a 1/2 mile to your Ruck (start at a 1/2 mile)
- Every 10 Days you will add 5 lbs. to your bag. Start weight 5lbs. (weight will not include water for you and your dog)
- Follow a Healthy Diet
- Workout for 30-45 min. each day (your walks and Rucks does not count towards your work out)
- Take a Weekly Photo with your dog. ( if you post on social media please tag us so we can see your progress! @unitedk9_hq and #Packleader90Challenge
What is a Ruck/ Ruck March:
The definition can be as simple as walking around with a backpack on a hike or as difficult as moving fast with all your military gear, loaded for bear, over rugged terrain, infiltrating to your objective.
When doing this Challenge remember it's about the Following:
- Building a Happy, & Healthy dog
- Building a Better Pack Leader
- Having Integrity
- Loyalty to Your Dog and Yourself
- To Have Fun!
Pack Leader 90 Challenge Rules
- Must stay safe while doing the challenge.
- You will do the Challenge In Rain, and Snow.
- Stay Hydrated
- Use Integrity
If the weather is too hot please do your tasks in the early mornings or late evenings. Dog can cook at 90 degrees. If there is a Storm wait for the storm to pass but try and get your tasks done.